Notice: Notice 999: catalogue of publications

Updated: New notices, ‘VAT Notice 1002: adapted motor vehicles for disabled people and charities’ and ‘Excise Notice 2003: Tobacco Duty – the Raw Tobacco Approval Scheme’, have been added to the numerical listing.

Notice 999 lists all current publications in relation to VAT and Customs and Excise issued by HM Revenue and Customs.

Source: HMRC

Form: Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return (CT600 (2017) Version 3)

Updated: New version Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return (CT600 (2017) Version 3) has been added.

Use form CT600 (2017) Version 3 for any accounting periods starting on or after 1 April 2015. Companies with less straightforward tax affairs should use this form. Please refer to the CT600 guide (2015) Version 3 for help and a full list of companies that should use this form.

Please check if you are required to submit this form before downloading and sending it in the post.

Find out more about who must submit an online Company Tax Return.

Supplementary pages

CT600A (2015) Version 3: close company loans and arrangements to confer benefits on participators

CT600B (2015) Version 3: controlled foreign companies and foreign permanent establishment exemptions

CT600C (2015) Version 3: group and consortium relief

CT600D (2015) Version 3: insurance

CT600E (2015) Version 3: Charities and Community Amateur Sport Clubs (CASCs)

CT600F (2015) Version 3: Tonnage Tax

CT600H (2015) Version 3: cross-border Royalties

CT600I (2015) Version 3: supplementary charge in respect of ring fence trades

CT600J (2015) Version 3: disclosure of tax avaoidance schemes

Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return guide (CT600 Guide (2015) Version 3)
Use the CT600 Guide (2015) Version 3 to help you complete form CT600 (2015) Company Tax Return.

Corporation Tax: Budget changes (CT600 Budget Insert)
Use CT600 Budget Insert for an overview of the main Budget changes affecting Corporation Tax.

64-8: authorise your agent
Use form 64-8 to authorise HM Revenue and Customs to communicate with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf.

Source: HMRC

Form: Corporation Tax: Company Tax Return guide

Updated: New CT600 guide (2017) version 3 added.

This guide will help you complete the Company Tax Return CT600 (2017) version 3. You should read all the general notes and use the box-by-box advice when you’re completing the form.

Source: HMRC

Form: Flexibly accessed pension payment: repayment claim (P55)

Updated: Forms updated to reflect tax year changes

You can claim back tax from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if either:

  • you’ve flexibly accessed your pension
  • you’ve taken only part of your pension pot and won’t be taking regular payments
  • the pension body is unable to make a tax refund

To make your claim you can:

  • use the online form (sign in or set up a Government Gateway account)
  • fill in the form on-screen, print it off and post it to HMRC
  • print off the form, fill it in by hand and post it to HMRC

If you’ve taken all of your pension pot use form P50Z or form P53Z.

Fill in this form with details of any other income that you expect to get during the tax year to make sure we repay the right amount of tax to you. If you don’t know the final figures enter the most accurate estimates you can. Use whole numbers, rounded down to the nearest pound.

We’ll make checks at the end of the tax year and contact you if the amount is different. You should keep your pay and tax records.

If you’re an older person on low income you can call the independent charity Tax Help for Older People for free tax advice.

If you’re not a UK resident for tax purposes you don’t need to fill in this form, either:

Send the completed postal form to:

Pay As You Earn

HM Revenue and Customs


You don’t need to include a street name, city name or PO box when writing to this address.

Get the right software

The print and post form (that you complete on screen and print off) is interactive and you must use Adobe Reader to complete it. Downloading Adobe Reader is free. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Claim for repayment of tax when you have stopped working: flexibly accessed pension (P50Z)

Use form P50Z if you don’t receive employment income, Job Seeker’s Allowance, taxable Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance or Carer’s Allowance.

Flexibly accessed pension lump sum: repayment claim (P53Z)

Use form P53Z if you do receive employment income, Job Seeker’s Allowance, taxable Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance or Carer’s Allowance.

Claim a tax refund when you get a pension
Guidance on how to claim if you’re entitled to a refund of tax on payments received from a pension.

Source: HMRC