Collection: Secure Electronic Transfer

Updated: This page has been updated with information about the new Secure Data Exchange Service (SDES) which will be replacing the Secure Electronic Transfer (SET) service.

The SET service is being replaced by the Secure Data
Exchange Service (SDES)
If you don’t already use SET then you must follow the new SDES guidance.
If you already use SET, HMRC will contact you with details about how and when you can migrate over to SDES.

Source: HMRC